- Contact/Shipping Information
Be prepared to provide specific contact information (name, address, phone number and email) so that we can contact you if necessary. If your shipping information is different from your contact information, please be prepared to provide both sets of information. Shippers cannot deliver to a post office box.
- Poster Options
- Poster Size
You will need to choose from one of the following poster size options:
- 48"w x 36"h (122cm w x 91cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 48"w x 36"h (122cm w x 91cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 48"w x 36"h (122cm w x 91cm h) - Printed on Poly Banner Plus
- 48"w x 42"h (122 cm w x 107cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 48"w x 42"h (122 cm w x 107cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 48"w x 42"h (122 cm w x 107cm h) - Printed on Poly Banner Plus
- 60"w x 36"h (152 cm w x 91cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 60"w x 36"h (152 cm w x 91cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 60"w x 36"h (152 cm w x 91cm h) - Printed Poly Banner Plus
- 60"w x 42"h (152 cm w x 107cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 60"w x 42"h (152 cm w x 107cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 60"w x 42"h (152 cm w x 107cm h) - Printed on Poly Banner Plus
- 72"w x 36"h (183 cm w x 91cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 72"w x 36"h (183 cm w x 91cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 72"w x 36"h (183 cm w x 91cm h) - Printed on Poly Banner Plus
- 72"w x 42"h (183 cm w x 107cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 72"w x 42"h (183cm w x 107cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 72"w x 42"h (183 cm w x 107cm h) - Printed on Poly Banner Plus
- 84"w x 36"h (213 cm w x 91 cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 84"w x 36"h (213 cm w x 91 cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 84"w x 36"h (213 cm w x 91 cm h) - Printed on Poly Banner Plus
- 84"w x 42"h (213 cm w x 107 cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 84"w x 42"h (213 cm w x 107 cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 84"w x 42"h (213 cm w x 107 cm h) - Printed on Poly Banner Plus
- 96"w x 36"h (244 cm w x 91 cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 96"w x 36"h (244 cm w x 91 cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 96"w x 36"h (244 cm w x 91 cm h) - Printed on Poly Banner Plus
- 96"w x 42"h (244 cm w x 107 cm h) - Printed on Satin (Standard)
- 96"w x 42"h (244 cm w x 107 cm h) - Printed on Gloss
- 96"w x 42"h (244 cm w x 107 cm h) - Printed on Poly Banner Plus
Select which type of media/paper you require for your poster. Our standard satin paper is the most economical choice for one-time viewing of posters.
- Satin - Tear resistant media with high color saturation on a very white base. Ideal for poster printing. The paper has a satin finish to reduce glare. We use this high quality paper as our standard option, many other poster printers only use basic matte papers.
- Glossy - The same weight and quality of our Satin paper but with a photographic glossy finish. An additional fee applies for this paper option.
- Poly Poly Banner has a waterfast coating and is a tear resistant matte media with excellent durability and image quality. Ideal for longer term indoor displays as it is extremely durable and should withstand multiple postings and travel. An additional fee applies for this option.
- PowerPoint® Slide Size set up your slide
to a size that is proportional to the final printed size of the
poster. For example, if your poster is to be 72" width x 36" height,
set up your PowerPoint® slide for 36" width x 18" height
(for this example half-size).
- PowerPoint® Slides please ensure that
you only upload a single PowerPoint® slide. A PowerPoint®
file with multiple slides cannot be uploaded. Click here if you would
like help on creating a poster from a multiple slide presentation.
- PowerPoint® File Size please ensure that your poster file size is less than 12 MB. Click here if you would like help reducing your file size.
- Fonts please select your fonts with
care. We suggest "Arial" for sans-serif and "Times
Roman" (not "Times New Roman") for serif fonts.
Tables and text can be copied from Word® and pasted into PowerPoint® text
boxes. You can then select and change the font type and size as
- Excel Charts within Excel®,
select your chart, use Edit, Copy, and then Edit, Paste
into PowerPoint®. The chart can then be stretched to fit as
required. If you need to edit parts of the chart, we recommend
you edit the original chart in Excel, then re-paste the new chart.
- Word Text select the text you want
to bring into PowerPoint®, use Edit, Copy, and
Paste into a text block within PowerPoint®.
- Image Files we recommend that images
are ideally 300 dpi quality. If your image does not look good
on your screen, it will more than likely look worse when it is
printed as a poster. Images saved as a jpg or tif format should
work best. Select from the menu " Insert, Picture, From
" when inserting your images.
- To Resize an Image click on the image, hold
the shift key down and drag the bottom right corner to resize the
image in proportion.
- Color Backgrounds we suggest you
do not use dark color backgrounds for your poster. They can look fine
on screen but really detract from the content of the poster when
printed wide format for presentation.
Adding Author Information
- Select the "Authors" link on the navigation bar.
- Enter the authors in the author table in the order you wish them to appear.
- Click on the "Save" button.
- Click on the "Preview Poster" button (we suggest you preview at 100%).
- Carefully proofread your poster, making sure the content is correct.
- To return to the program, close the window.
This page shows a summary of anticipated charges for the options you have selected. Note that the second column lists the prices for the various options, while the third column provides a summary of charges for your poster.
Secured Electronic Payment
We provide secure payment processing. We keep your financial information private and safe. All credit card transactions occur in a secure area of our site. We use Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard in transferring information to process your transaction. At this stage, you are required to read and accept the Terms and Conditions of using this program. You can read these terms at any time by accessing the "Terms" link at the top of each page. Once you have agreed to the Terms, you are given the opportunity to type in your credit card information. Call4Posters® accepts MasterCard®, Visa® and American Express®. When you have completed and submitted all of the required credit card information, we will begin processing your poster.
These FAQs contain helpful information to guide you through the Call4Posters® process. We recommend you print this section and use it as a reference tool.
Topics for Questions:
- Logging in and saving your poster
- Uploading files
- Technical support
- Copyright information
- Printing and shipping your final poster
1. Logging in and saving your poster
Once I have started my poster, do I have to complete the entire process at one time?
No. You can log out without submitting your poster and return to continue your work at another time. Alternatively, if you give your username and password to another person (presumably a co-author or your sponsor), that person can view the poster you have uploaded and replace the uploaded poster file or complete the submission. As long as you do not officially submit the poster, it can be edited and revised as many times as you wish. Once the poster has been submitted, you can no longer edit or revise the poster.
If I've already approved my poster, can I log in and edit it again?
Yes. You can log in with your username and password to view the status,upload a new file(additional charges will apply) or add to your order. Please verify that your poster is correct and proofread it before approving and submitting it.
2. Uploading files
What types of files are accepted for my poster?
Your poster must be in one of the following formats to submit it using the Call4Posters® program:
- MS Power Point® (PPT, PPTX)
- Adobe® (PDF)
3. Technical Support
Who do I contact if there is a problem with the site?
Contact Tech Support at Toll-free 800.450.4194 or 507.334.5212 (Outside of U.S.) (USA) or +31 229 211980 (Europe) During business hours. You can also e-mail Tech Support.
When you call or e-mail, please be sure to provide the following information:
- Your poster number
- Your conference meeting name
- Your issue or question in as much detail as possible
4. Copyright information
Can I include the copyright owner's name on the poster when using the Call4Posters® printing service?
Yes. Include the appropriate copyright information within your PowerPoint slide or PDF file. Upon submission of your poster, however, we do stipulate that we have rights to include your poster in our Call4Posters® collection and that we hold the rights to use this collection if you have indicated so within your submission.
5. Printing and shipping your final poster
How quickly can I get my poster after I have submitted it?
We ask that you allow 5 working days for production, plus shipping time. If the shipping address is your hotel, notify the hotel that you may have a package arriving earlier than your arrival (we recommend adding "Hold for Guest Mr A. Smith" in the address information). Rush delivery is available and an additional $125 rush handling charge would be applied with that option.
Can you ship my poster overseas for me?
Yes. We ship to many locations around the world.
What if I find a need to change my poster at the last minute?
You will need to submit a request for another poster and pay the associated costs. If your request is made after the deadline for submissions, you can call Technical Support and we will determine if we can assist you. An additional fee will apply.
Help! I left my poster at home or in the taxi!
We do keep an electronic copy of your poster. Please call Tech Support and we will try and help if at all possible. An additional fee will apply if we reprint the poster for you.